Monday, November 29, 2010

The Monday Tip (7)


Oh the weather outside is frightful, but 'The Monday Tip' is just so delightful.

It's now week 7 of 'The Monday Tip' and I plan on making it 4 from 7 tonight with a winning tip from El Clasico, Barcelona v Real Madrid.

We are just minutes from kick-off now (sorry for the delay, my Internet was acting the maggot) and I just can't wait for it to start.

I have watched a lot of Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid this season and I must say, I've been impressed with what I have seen. That's the reason why my tip this week is for Real Madrid to win this evening's game.

You can back Real at around the 11/4 mark, which in my opinion is superb value. So that's it for this week. Lets hope Ronaldo and co can do the business at the Camp Nou tonight!

Visit the site each and every Monday for your weekly betting tip.

Hmmmmmmm.......

Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid. Fairly shocking tip this week. However, next week's tip will be a whole lot better, don't you worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment