Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Breaking News - Cricket is the most boring sport to watch


What a surprise, eh?

According to a poll run on 'The Bright Side Of Sport', cricket is the most boring sport to watch. Cricket received 40% of the vote.

It's a massive blow for the game of cricket. Speaking after the first Ashes test, which incidentally ended in a draw between England and Australia, star batsman, Kevin Pietersen had this to say:

"I simply couldn't believe it when I saw the result of the poll on 'The Bright Side Of Sport'. There is no doubt in my mind that snooker is a far more boring sport to watch. I don't think I have ever sat through a whole game of snooker. It's sh*t, simple as that."

However, Pietersen did also acknowledge that cricket is fairly boring too.

I would just like to thank everyone who voted in the poll. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time (roughly two seconds) to vote in the latest poll, which can be found on the top right of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment