Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Special Victory For G-Mac


What a way to end 2010 for Graeme McDowell!

G-Mac claimed his 4th title of the season (his 5th title if you count his Ryder Cup victory with Europe) as he saw off Tiger Woods in a dramatic play-off at the Chevron World Challenge.

McDowell, 31, holed a magnificent 15-foot putt to make it into the play-off and then holed a putt of a similar length to upset the odds at the stunning Sherwood Country Club in southern California.

This latest victory is just one of many highlights in a season which has seen the man from Portrush win his first major title in the shape of the US Open at Pebble Beach.

I'm simply over the moon for McDowell right now. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Graeme is one of the most genuine golfers on the tour and I know that because one of my good friends in college knows the man.

Well done G-Mac! Lets hope there are many more special victories to come in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment